JOEY HALL (AUS)
LIGHTER. MORE BREATHABLE. SAFER. FASTER :::: RACE AND TRAIN IN CONFIDENCE
Vaikobi continues to set the bar in performance paddling and we are proud to launch our latest Ocean Racing PFD design in the highly popular Hi Vis Yellow.
This sleek design update now features an easy access hydration hose holding system as well as two zip up fully enclosed front mesh pockets for storage of key safety items required for paddling offshore.
The Vaikobi Hi Vis PFD will not only make you feel lighter and more comfortable in the boat, but will also make you highly visible to those around you for when you want to be seen.
Key Product Features:
- Two fully closable mesh pockets with lanyard to store key safety items such as cell phone
- Super lightweight and breathable
- Hi Vis Fluro Yellow for maximum visibility
- Internationally recognised Australian Standard 4758 Level 50
- Hydro compartment on the back to store your hydration pack
- No side panels for maximum breathability
- Easy access mesh pockets for storage of energy gels
- Padded shoulders
- Front centre zip for ease of putting on
Available NOW through all Vaikobi Stockist and www.vaikobi.com
VAIKOBI OCEAN RACING PFD- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO PERFORM FOR ALL PADDLE ATHLETES: SURFSKI, SUP, OUTRIGGER, KAYAK, WHITEWATER, ADVENTURE RACING
HI VIS PFD
OCEAN RACING PFD
PADDLING LIFE JACKET
KAYAKING LIFE JACKET
SUP LIFE JACKET
|Chest (Centimeters)||70cm -80cm||80cm-90cm||90cm-105cm||105cm-115cm||115cm-130cm||130+|
|Chest (Inches)||27.55" - 31.5"||31.5" - 35.4"||35.4" - 41.3"||41.3" - 45.2"||45.2" - 51.1"||51.1" +|
|Weight (Kilograms)||40 - 60kg||40 - 60kg||60 - 75kg||75 - 90kg||90 - 100kg||100kg+|
|Weight (Pounds)||88lbs - 132lbs||88lbs - 132lbs||132lbs - 165lbs||175lbs -198lbs||198lbs - 220lbs||220lbs+|
Note: We recommend you select your Vaikobi PFD based on your chest measurement rather than your weight.
Vaikobi PFDs have buoyancy above the minimum floatation required for under our ISO 12402-5 certification.