Working with our international team of Athletes, Vaikobi is excited to launch our brand new Travel Bag, designed to make travelling to and from events super easy and cost effective.
Designed to fit everything you may possibly need for an away race in ONE perfectly sized bag.
The Vaikobi Race Team collectively clocks up hundred's of thousands of kilometres a year in travel to events. This product is a result of their feedback and testing!
The new Vaikobi Travel Bag is packed with features including:
- Super Tough 840D Jacquard Check Outer
- Super tough XL YKK zips
- 130cm long X 30cm wide X 28cm High
- One large long compartment which will easily store multiple paddles (Surfski/ Kayak 2 piece paddles, Outrigger & Dragon Boat Paddles) At the most recent Molokai Hoe, we had 8 OC Paddles in this bag!
- 2 smaller compartments to store clothing, toiletries and must have paddle gear
- Super tough truck wheels and soft padded handle to make moving around easier
- Padded reflective inner lining for extra protection of paddles and also to allow for wet items to be stored whilst keeping other compartments dry
- Super lightweight in construction to ensure you maximise your available weight to travel with
- Padded Shoulder straps for comfort when you need to carry instead of wheel
- Available to be embroidered and branded for Teams and Clubs
NOTE: This bag will be deemed as an oversized bag with many airlines however it has been designed to be counted as your one piece of luggage that you are allowed to travel with on most reputable airlines. Always check your airline's luggage policy on accepting one oversize bag as your one piece of checked luggage before you travel.
|Chest (Centimeters)||70cm -80cm||80cm-90cm||90cm-105cm||105cm-115cm||115cm-130cm||130+|
|Chest (Inches)||27.55" - 31.5"||31.5" - 35.4"||35.4" - 41.3"||41.3" - 45.2"||45.2" - 51.1"||51.1" +|
|Weight (Kilograms)||40 - 60kg||40 - 60kg||60 - 75kg||75 - 90kg||90 - 100kg||100kg+|
|Weight (Pounds)||88lbs - 132lbs||88lbs - 132lbs||132lbs - 165lbs||175lbs -198lbs||198lbs - 220lbs||220lbs+|
Note: We recommend you select your Vaikobi PFD based on your chest measurement rather than your weight.
Vaikobi PFDs have buoyancy above the minimum floatation required for under our ISO 12402-5 certification.